Hand Picked Pretty



Since I stumbled across the Floral Design Blog, Tulipina, I have been visiting frequently for inspiration. Receiving a bright bouquet of flowers can make anyone's day. But let me tell you, these pictures are making me pretty happy just the same. It takes a real talent to gather this delightful species, co-ordinate colours, and shapes, and then play around with arrangements of length and fullness.  If you have ever fiddled around with a store bought bouquet, you know it takes time and patience to perfect.  So with that, I leave you with this lovely photo gallery that I found on Kiana Underwood's blog, and hope that it will inspire you for your thanksgiving table.  (All photos by Nathan Underwood)  And you should check out her series titled Humans with Bouquets, because its brilliant!  









No comments:

Post a Comment