Enchante







Just wanted to share with you this collection of images that I found on the website of Interior Stylist, Lucyina Moodie. These images are wonderful and enchanting. Not only are they beautiful, but they are a great tool for me to learn how to create stylized images of my furniture. Especially since it's Wrought Iron and it can easily be cast in an unflattering light. I love how the tables are stacked with dishes and food, drinks and glasses, lemons and florals. Every door and every cabinet is slightly opened. And the pillows, so many beautiful pillows, sitting on chairs. It's as if the seating was made for a pillow and not for a derriere.
.
You can visit Lucyina Moodie's website for more great images. I chose a very soft collection, but her gallery includes a number of modern interiors with bold colours. Worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment