Au Naturel


 We are experiencing a bit of a heat wave here, so I thought I would feature this cool California Home.  It's designed by the homeowner and her sister who were on a mission to create a family home that was baby friendly.  This meant more than stain resistant fabrics and covered outlets.  They were more concerned about the toxicity of the products that would surround their children.  So they set out to find products that had little to no chemical treatments to then.  Organic Cotton, natural fibre rugs, organic fills for sofa and mineral based paints.   You can read the full story here in Traditional Home.   
 I wish I could say that I had the patience to live in this relaxed white environment with my own family, but I can already see my son wiping his tomato sauce smeared cheeks on that beautiful slip cover, and don't even get me started on the blueberries. 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment