Modern Glamour in Paris






Did you miss me?  I missed me.  After some much needed time to breathe I am back for 2013. I'll be posting backwards for a couple of weeks as well, because I missed so much over the holidays, and I need to fill the gaps for reference this year.  But in the meantime, I am in love with this Paris apartment featured on Elle Décor.  This 19th century home had been vacant since 1963.  Can you imagine stumbling into something like this?  Vacant and hollow, with all the original architecture still in tact.  Danish designer, Klavs Rosenfalck, added some modern affection for a remarkable impact. Not a direction I would have taken, but splendid for exactly that reason.
 
Hope you are all well.. Looking forward to catching up!
 
Images via Elle Decor



No comments:

Post a Comment