Townhouse Envy













Oh Spring is in the air! I can smell the trees, and the sun shines bright and the cold of winter has finally subsided. In case you haven't noticed I have been hiding under a rock lately.  Thanks for all your emails and notes, and for sticking with me while I took a few breaths.  So here I sit browsing from Architectural Digest, to the portfolio of Architect Steven Harris, to his press page, and then to Elle Decor to find that this breathtaking townhouse belongs to Francesca Connolly of Remodelista.  The images shown are from Steven Harris's site, and it was styled a little differently for Elle Decor. Nonetheless, every detail is delicious.  From the velvety fabrics, to the trim under the staircase, to the steel windows, and the hand carved fireplace mantels, this refreshing spaces mixes modern, traditional, elegance and casual. 


Images via Steven Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment