September Mornings

Image Via, Pinterest

It's no secret that I am in love with September.  Every year, when the cooler days start to settle in, I am filled with a new energy that carries me for the cold months ahead.  Nature becomes my greatest source of inspiration, and I find myself dreaming of new experiences, places I want to visit and friends I long to connect with. 


I have to get a simple plan together for my potted plants at the entrance to our home. This year it's been a little too crazy and I am sad to report my entry was neglected. I missed dearly being greeted by a bright and beautiful pot of flowers.  Since my schedule doesn't look like it will lighten up any time soon, I'll have to incorporate plenty of low maintenance succulents so that I can enjoy all the charm with half the work. 

Image via, Style me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment