The Soft Side


He never fails me. Every season I search the fashion files for something to catch my eye. Some inspiration for what to wear in the coming months, and although I admire countless other designers, Ralph Lauren never disappoints me.  His tailoring is always feminine, and wearable. The Collection for Fall 2014 so soft and luxurious; lamb and suede and cashmere, silk and wool, and shearling. I love all the fabric in the full length pants, and draping of the skirts. I can't get enough of the capes, so delicate in pink and lavender. Light gray thigh high boots. I wish i could wear them. 

There is always something so romantic about his runway, maybe it's just that he really understands the feminine spirit and can translate it to his classic tailoring. I am not sure, I just know I am in complete admiration of these flawless fall looks.














Ralph Lauren Pre Fall and Ready to Weat 2014  via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment